$12000 / Per person
At heart, we are SEEKERS and EXPLORERS.
TRIUMPH EXPEDITIONS has collaborated with THE MAGICAL PORT to create memorable adventure-travel experiences for the stout-hearted. We are a group of adventure travellers, filmmakers, and content creators of one mind, who have come together to explore the world’s most remote places, and to inspire others to join us and fulfil their quest for adventure.
HOW DO WE DO
Our expeditions aren’t just experiences. They’re an amalgamation of poignant and compelling STORIES that deserve to be captured forever on camera. To be witnessed by the world in awe even as you the protagonist, cherish its memories forever.
As you embark on one of our extraordinary sojourns, you will be accompanied by a professional team of ADVENTURES-cum-professional CINEMATOGRAPHERS who will chronicle your journey of PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION. Armed with high quality production, our storytellers will encapsulate all the highs, the lows, the moments of victory, the moments of STRUGGLES and the final moments of GLORY along with the fascinating people and places that you encounter along the way.
We promise to create engaging and riveting content in a documentary style narrative to put together a show in which everyone including the expedition itself are stars!
THE THIRD POLE ROADVENTURE
KANYAKUMARI to MT. EVEREST BASE CAMP (NORTH)
A 4747 KM ROAD EXPEDITION from the shores of KANYAKUMARI from ZERO meter sea level to MT. EVEREST BASE CAMP (NORTH) at an altitude of 17000 FEET above sea level!
By the way, did we tell you, we love presenting surprises? Here goes.
It’s not just a JOURNEY. It’s not just an EXPERIENCE. It’s not just a DOCUMENTARY STYLE show.
It’s an attempt to create a WORLD RECORD**!
Brace yourselves for a sneak preview,
The first time that a TEAM of INDIAN VEHICLES*** travels from the southernmost tip of the Indian sub-continent at KANYAKUMARI (The Land’s End) all the way up to the North Base Camp on MOUNT EVEREST.
And you will be a part of it!
WHAT WE DO
We provide captivating and enriching experiences to able and willing campaigners.
Are you one of those? Then, WELCOME ON BOARD!
All right. It’s time to get to the point.
Our current offering is nothing short of a magnum opus cutting across the diverse roads of INDIA, all through NEPAL and culminating in mysterious and sacred TIBET
We are proud to present to you
In line with our promise of BONDS BEYOND BOUNDARIES, get ready for a heady confluence of TRAVEL, ADVENTURE & LIFESTYLE combined with recognition and glory at the end of it all!
Traversing UNCHARTED TERRITORIES in EXTREME of WEATHER, chancing upon UNEXPECTED CHALLENGES, TRYSTS with UNEXPLORED CULTURES & practices, breath taking scenes of MOTHER NATURE…all this amounting to a life-altering expedition culminating in victory at the base camp of the world’s loftiest mountain peak!
While our love for travel and adventure supersedes all else, a little celebration of achievement never hurt anyone, leastways seasoned adventurers like you.
So, here’s a once in a LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY for you to become part of TRAVEL HISTORY even as you become part of a team attempting to set a WORLD RECORD.
The EXPEDITION will begin at sea-level (0 MSL) from the southernmost tip of India, Kanyakumari. Also known as CAPE COMORIN, or THE LAND END’S, Kanyakumari is the confluence of the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal, and the Great Indian Ocean.
The expedition will navigate 8 INDIAN STATES and 3 countries viz.INDIA, NEPAL & CHINA (Tibet Autonomous Region).
The total distance covered will be around 4500 KMS all the way to MOUNT EVEREST NORTH BASE CAMP at an altitude of 17000 ft/5200 MSL
- Destination Kanyakumari to Mt.Everest base camp
- Dates 04th June 2021 to 26th June 2021
- Duration 22 days
- Expedition vehicle 12 Vehicles – 4X4 SUV
- Terrain Tarmac & Off-road trails
- Group size Max 25 pax
- Country India / Nepal / China (Tibet autonomous region)
- Drive 4747 km
- Weather Max 35˚C to -20˚C
- Altitude 0 MSL to 17000’ ft / 5300 meters
- World Record (Participation certificate)
- Drive to Mt. Shishapangma Base Camp at 8013 meters / 14th Highest Peak
- Spectacular view of Mt.Lhotse at 8516 meters / 4th Highest peak
- Spectacular view of Mt.Makalu at 8485 meters / 5th Highest peak
- Spectacular view of Mt.Cho Oyu at 8188 meters / 6th Highest peak
- Drive from Zero MSL to 17000 ft / 5200 meters to EBC
- Witness the One Drive on renowned friendship highway at 5800 meters
- 25 wanderers
- Harsh climates – from 35˚C to -20˚C
- Off road terrains
- Wild landscapes / scenic beauty / Forest and rivers
- World’s largest glaciers
- Home stays and tents / Experimental food
- Exposure to new cultures, people, places & food.
- Drive to the Worlds Highest Elevated Monastery – Rongbuk Monastery
|Day1||Kanyakumari – Krishnagiri||600||TGI Grand Fortuna|
|Day2||Krishnagiri – Kurnool||470||Mourya Lords Inn||Hotel abode|
|Day3||Kurnool – Nizamabad||430||Hotel Nikhil Sai International||Hotel Vamshee International|
|Day4||Nizamabad- Pench National Park||450||Pench Jungle camp||Tuli Veer Bagh Resort|
|Day5||Explore – Pench Jungle Safari||25||Pench Jungle camp||Tuli Veer Bagh Resort|
|Day6||Pench – Sagar||360||Hotel Royal Palace||Hotel The Grand Palace|
|Day7||Sagar – Kanpur||470||The Landmark Hotel||Hotel DNG GRAND|
|Day8||Kanpur – Gorakhpur||390||Nirvana Sarovar Portico||10 Park Street Bed & Breakfast|
|Day9||Gorakhpur – Bharatpur Nepal||210||The Fern Residency||Bharatpur garden resort|
|Day10||Bharatpur – Kathmandu||170||Hotel Manaslu|
|Day11||Buffer day/Explore Neplese Culture||Hotel Manaslu|
|Day12||Half Day world heritage sites visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Chinese visa preparation.||20||Hotel Manaslu|
|Day13||Drive to Rasuwa Ghadhi (Timure – Kyirong border)||180||Hotel Garden Inn||Hotel River view|
|Day14||Rasuwa border(1800m)—Kyirung Thil (2900m) – Tibet||22||Shishabangma Hotel||Riwubangba Hotel|
|Day15||Kyirung Thil— Kongtang Lhamo pass(5236m)—Old tingri (4200m)||300||Kangar Hotel||Hotel Hahoo|
|Day16||Rest and acclimatization day at Old Tingri||0||Kangar Hotel||Hotel Hahoo|
|Day17||Explore Tibetan Culture||Kangar Hotel||Hotel Hahoo|
|Day18||Old Tingri—Explore Mt.Everest Base Camp (5200m)-Old Tingri||100||Kangar Hotel||Hotel Hahoo|
|Day19||Oldtingri— Kongtang Lhamo pass(5236m)—Kyirung county—Kyirung thil (2900m)||350||Shishabangma Hotel||Riwubangba|
|Day20||Kyirung thil—Rasuwa border(1800m)-Kathmandu||200||Hotel Manaslu|
|Day21||Extra Backup Day||Hotel Manaslu|
|Day22||Fly Home With Sweet Memories|
Inclusion & Exclusion
- WORLD RECORD Participation certificate)
- 4X4 SUV VEHICLE for each team of 3 people & driver
- Expert team throughout the trip
- Local cultural expert throughout the trip
- Support vehicle with back-up drivers and essential tools for vehicle preparation
- All necessary PERMITS
- Comprehensive pre-departure documentation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation for all nights on twin sharing basis or shared huts / tents / hotels / homestay
- ALL MEALS - Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Third party vehicle liability insurance
- HIGH ALTITUDE DOCTOR
- Fuel for the expedition vehicles
- Return journey till Delhi (Domestic/International Flights / Visa)
- Cultural programmes
- Applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST) as levied by Govt. of India)
- International Driving Permit
- Personal medication
- Optional activities and tours
- Extras like room service, optional excursions and personal items (including but not limited to laundry, toiletries, service tips, phone calls etc)
Terms & Conditions Apply
Point to be Noted:
- To make the expedition exclusive, we will accept a maximum of 24 travellers
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, so you might want to make a decision quickly.
- We reiterate that the expedition price per person is on a double occupancy basis and inclusive of GST.
- The cost includes participants’ travel beginning from Kanyakumari and culminating in New Delhi.
- The World Record Participation Certificate will be provided one month after the completion of the expedition.
- If you wish to travel in a group comprising friends or family with kids please connect with us and we will create a customised package around the expedition.
Please note that such customised packages may not merit a World Record Certificate of Participation
MEET THE TEAM
Expedition & Logistics Lead
Founder & Creative Director
Marketing & Communication Lead