Are you someone who gets excited at the mere mention of adventure? Do you love mountains and adventure more than you love cities and nightclubs? If your answers to both of the questions were ‘yes,’ we are excited to announce that we have something which might even be better than a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
The Thirdpole Roadventure
March 22, 2021, 13:16 PM
Welcome to the one and only ‘THE THIRDPOLE ROADVENTURE’- a Triumph Expedition’s exclusive road trip in collaboration with the Magical Port that starts right from Kanyakumari- the last point of India, travels north throughout the different parts of India, crosses Nepal to finally see the extremely pious Tibet, and finally the apple of every adventure lover’s eyes- the Mount Everest Base Camp.
DISCLAIMER: No-one has even thought of doing this before. We, Triumph Expeditions researched, found out the best adventure, and came up with this brilliant trip!
Imagine a road trip that extends across for a massive 4747 Km. It is not just an expedition or a road trip- it is an emotion. It will be an amazing memory etched in the pages of your mind in golden letters.
And, we invite you to accompany us along on this journey. Experience the bliss as we document your triumph over the trip. And, take home back the greatest adventure story that has ever been heard.
Be a part of the adrenaline junkies as they take over the road, and drive through the curvy roads starting from the tip of the subcontinent right till the Everest Base Camp. Have you ever come across an expedition that promises to show you eight Indian states, and three countries in total? This is the very first time in the history of travel that anyone has ever thought of such a brave plan. And, we are determined to give you the time of your lives.
Indulge yourself and gift this expedition to yourself for such an adventure lover like you deserve it. Tag along with us as we battle these off-road trails for some of the best views.
Bonus Points to be considered:
- You are not just going to see the highest peak in the world. We will also be covering the 4th, 5th, and 6th highest peaks. Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Mt. Cho Oyu are going to be a part of our several spectacular views on this expedition. All these should be visible after the 14th day.
- In addition to the crown we will have a drive to Mt.Shishapangma Base Camp. Worlds 14th Highest Peak.
- Driving through three countries in a single expedition. You will be seeing a lot of India. Nepal, and finally Tibet on this trip. Exciting, isn’t it?
- You must have heard of the world-famous Friendship Highway. This expedition will be your chance to be a part of a legacy and enjoy a drive along this famous highway.
- Enjoy the rough spine-tingling terrains in luxurious SUVs.
- The harsh weather will get your adrenaline rushing through your blood!
- The trip is an amalgamation of unknown forests, rivers, harsh landscapes, snowy mountainous terrains, peaks. If this does not get your heart racing, nothing else will!
- Get a chance to have a look at the largest glacier in the world up close.
- Have a chance to check out the Rongbuk Monastery i.e the entire world’s highest elevated monastery.
- Stay in some of the most luxurious hotels possible. Want to get in touch with the local culture a bit? Don’t worry- we have got you covered. As you make your way towards the base camp-we have even arranged for some homestays that will allow you to get to know more about the locals.
- In addition to all the homestays, two days will be allotted just for you to take part in all the cultural events to know more about the local Nepalese and Tibetan lifestyle!
- Have a team of expert mountaineers along with you to teach you all the tricks and hacks of mountain lives.
- Take part in a legend that will bear your name even after you die.
We will also be driving to the infamous Shishapangma Base Camp in this road trip. Shishapangma (8046m) is the hidden jewel of Tibet and lies west of Everest, behind the Langtang range. The lush meadows and an outstanding display of wildflowers during the summer are visually pleasing.
The road to Everest Base Camp might be one of the toughest roads you have ever seen in your life. But, the views are totally worth it. The rarefied air in the atmosphere makes breathing difficult, but the essence of adventure and adrenaline rush will be evident. The sheer beauty of the barren mountains with clear blue sky in the backdrop and the ferocious rivers cutting through the icy slopes are something that you will never forget till you die.
What we have not mentioned till now is that THE THIRDPOLE ROADVENTURE is an attempt to create a world record. Yes, you could have your name written in the books!
“Because it’s there… Everest is the highest mountain in the world, and no man has reached its summit. Its existence is a challenge. The answer is instinctive, a part, I suppose, of man’s desire to conquer the universe.”
These lines are pretty famous among the roads and camps of Everest. But, the story behind these lines was not a good one.
George Mallory was a man of great expertise. He was such a novice in mountaineering that he thought there were no peaks that he could not win. He won over the Alps after which his eyes landed on the gem- Mount Everest. But, things did not go quite as planned- His first attempt was even before that of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay. There are a lot of discussions on this topic. It is said that his attemot was even 30 years before
It was in this Everest Base Camp that he would be sitting along with his fellow mountaineers and telling them visions and legacies of his. It would seem that he was truly obsessed with the ‘White Fang.’ A lot of stories revolve around the mountain and its base camp, and to think that one would attempt all this in a single venture is a chilling fact itself.
The best part of this trip is that it is starting right from the sea-level i.e 0ft, and it ends at 17,000 ft. Iconic, isn’t it? See the culture change as you make your way from South India, central India, to North India, entering Nepal, and finally stopping in Tibet. You will be greeted by the different traditions as you change states.
This is going to be one of the most epic journeys of your entire life, if not the most epic! And, the magnificent part is that you get to keep a film of the entire journey. So, what are you waiting for? Did you get you all worked up? Book your tickets now, and join Triumph Expeditions on the best journey of your life!